Have a break, enjoy reading

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thanks to all the Birthday Wishes~~

Today, 8th July
is my birthday
Before that
I think that will be a day as normal as usual
Firstly,
I'm here to thanks my mummy to born me
and
thank you for the birthday cake
Second,
I would like to thanks my big uncle
to celebrate my birthday
at Korean BBQ Restaurantand
I love the food very much
Thanks for spending RM1000++
Thirdly,
Thanks all the wishes from my friend
thanks for remember my birthday
thanks for the cake from Ai-Lynn
thanks for the present from Yi Qi and Huay Yong
thanks for the present from Siew Peng and Siew Hoong
thanks for the card from Phaik Leng
............
Sorry if I didn't list down ur name
Today maybe the day that I
say the "thanks" words
Lastly
really really thanks for all ur wishes
P/S: Photo will be post on the next post.......

No comments:

Post a Comment