Have a break, enjoy reading

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Outing~~

Monday~~
Today was the last day exam
for those taking account
haha
sure something happen
went inti in the morning
then go queenbay starbuck buying
my lovely coffee
with yellow car owner
then taking my little white car to service
omg
the service center is worst
let me wait for 2 hours there
because of my mum din make a appointment
haiz
almost fall sleep there

Continue my journey to
GURNEY PLAZA
meet up with Kai Li and Yi Qi them
shop shop shop
lastly rush home

Tuesday~~
free on the morning
went Gurney Plaza again
this time is with Hui Wen and Huey Yong
go Red Box
this is my 1st time
step in red box
wah
really different to what I had think
quite fun
although stay for a while nia
thanks the driver of the day
Huey Yong

No comments:

Post a Comment