Have a break, enjoy reading

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Depression~~

I feel so depress recently
I felt nothing belong to me in this world
the feeling is indescribable

why?
from where?
I never find out

from test?
from assignment?
from someone?
from family?
from money?
or I give myself to much of expectation

There will be non-ending test and exam coming
Unfinished assignment is surrounding me
I have the difficulty to communicate with someone
I worry about Grandma and other family member
I have a long list which need $$
I hope to get CGPA more than 3.50

by the way
there are few tiny tiny thing i worry on

This kind of feeling let my appetite mess up
sometime feel extremely hungry
sometime feel nothing although din ate anything


I needed something and sometimes for relaxation
there are tan of loads on my shoulder
I almost can't breath

I need a room of breath
God bless me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment