Have a break, enjoy reading

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random



I had been so long
from the last updated

recently is busy with test, assignment, and project
all of this is freaking me out
I want to get out from this
argh....

last week
i went back Penang
I feel it really lovely and warm
I hope I can stay for a bit longer
I haven't enjoy it much
but no choices

On this trip back to Penang
is totally a wedding trip...
but not me wedding
is relative wedding
two days continuous

First is Chin and Jin

Next is Benny saw and..
but no photo of them
just the photo of my pretty cousin and auntie

I miss you all so much
although I just reach for a day

next thing i want to say is
The life at Inti without Cathleen
is totally bored

With her
at least we having fun of cooking,
walking around INTI,
shopping during weekend,
download movie until late at night
but
without her
I dunno what to do other than going class
back to room
doing assignment and take away works
sleeping
I kinda bored

Leng lui when u coming back....
Mushroom start growing d....

Lastly,
I feel great with my debate last night
No nervous, everything going smooth and stable
hope i will do better for tomorrow bio project presentation
po bi po bi

Today is the last day of November
Tomorrow the calender will shouting for lonely because
only it left on a tear off calender

last three days of classes
2day to chemistry presentation
three day to study break
fourth day to domestic vacation
a week + to final exam
2 week to travel
26 days to White Christmas
One month to New Year 2011
.......
.

No comments:

Post a Comment