Have a break, enjoy reading

Monday, April 18, 2011

oh.... I really miss it....

suddenly recall all the memory

i had during secondary school
with my uniform
and boy cut hair
i miss the time we stay back for crazy stuff
i miss the time we went shu xuan or library to study
i miss the laughter we had
although is tired on the spot
but is memorable
thank you friend
you all create a wonderful schooling life to me

next, my first year in college
although somehow is wasted
but it was a stepping stone to my future
i really miss that time
we discuss wat to eat during the short break
plan for this
plan for that
study together
enjoying life without uniform


when for a short distance vocation
capture funny shot

yet dressing up for prom
wearing high heel
driving around with my little whitey
my life becoming more delightful

this is a memory that will be erasable in my mind
i really miss it.....
through this
I grew...
not taller (hehe)




No comments:

Post a Comment