Have a break, enjoy reading

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My short break!!

Although it was a short semester
we still have a a week break
it was going fast
but I enjoy everyday

there is lot of assignment waiting for me to do
but outing with friend and family
is anevent that cannot miss out
First, is my family
thanks for pre-celebration my birthday
I love u guys
u all are the best
Next, is the out station to IPOH and TAIPING
is bored
so pity the animal in the zoo
the mangement of the zoo is so cruel
the animal there like very hungry
they try to get close to the visitor
asking for food

the day end up with having dinner somewhere near perak
Fried Porridge
thumb up
especially Kerabu mango and the fried salted prawn
Thirdly,
with my best buddy Lynn and Suat Mei
hanging around the gurney and tanjung bunga area
and go had my favorite Fruuze Frozen Yogurt
erm......
enjoying have fun on the children playground

Fourth,
is HAHA family
there had been three years
after graduation that we haven't meet up
simple dinner simple place
but chat happily
yet, thanks for the birthday cake

Lastly,
is Chicken and Ducks family
last time there is few of us
but now left 3 of us that still always gather together

thanks u guys for the dinner
It was fun that night
just the rain break our plan

That's all for my break
is short
yet
meaningful



No comments:

Post a Comment