Have a break, enjoy reading

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summarize of 4th Sem of Degree

4 month course
was not short actually

timetable this sem is quite well arrange 
although 8am class everyday 
Is hard for us at the beginning 
but 
I enjoy it after I adapt to it
since I can have a short nap every evening

3 subject for this SEM
not consider much actually
quite free

Biochem
Lecturer~~ Mr. Palsan
a serious lecturer
like to joke
but is fair to everyone
favorite quote: " I will wait till "a date" to see what u all learn "
always make us more panic for test and exam

Genetic
Mr. Wong
the most headache lecturer
which I met along my degree studies
he had a serious pronounce problem
and he had no laboratory technique at all
I had learn nothing from him
whatever he teach i only memorize
and vomit out during the exam

SCI
Miss See
met her again this sem
but she is more friendly to us compare to the first them
we joke a lot
and we enjoy the class much
is an interesting subject
although is more about imagination
how the instrument use

All the three subject of this sem
need a good memorizing technique
which is poor to me
hope everything goes well ~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment