Have a break, enjoy reading

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

爱,这回事

Love is always unpredictable
always change
depend on the person's heart, feeling and also environment

A successful relationship
normally happen
at the right time, right place with right feel

Dear reader,
you all may think that I falling in love or what
but
I still single
as usual

Just people surrounding me
make me feel so
some of them having sweet and romance relationship
some of them get hurt during the relationship
some of them scare to start a relationship
some of them considering how to start a relationship

For my opinion,
all of this is truly from the person heart
as long as u give him/her a sincerely heart
without and lie...........
that is the best part of the relationship

Wishes all of you having a happy life with your love one.............

No comments:

Post a Comment