Have a break, enjoy reading

Friday, July 13, 2012

Twenty plus one

Twenty one year past
I was just a little girl 21years ago
day by day
with love and care
I officially stepping into adulthood
this may be a turning point which everyone of us may go through
there will be lot of challenges 
waiting for each individual to go through
yet be stronger after every mission and task

Every single wish that sent by friends and family
make my day warm 
thanks for remember my big day
somehow is just a normal day for others
but is meaningful to me

firstly I would like to special thanks to my family 
especially big uncle and aunt
and also Grandma
they always be my side 
giving me good care and parent love
my breakfast of the day
lunch at Morganfield with Big uncle family
cake cutting section 
Thanks Ah Yi for the cake and necklace

Group photo with all the cousins and brother

Secondly my dear Haha Family 
missout of Haha 1 Jin Theng
she was busying with her test
Thanks for you girls for always support me
listening 
for my emotion and thought 
talk to me
when I was emotively down
play and fun
creating best memory  
pre-birthday lunch with haha family
Is the first time i receive such a big present
so touch when I saw it
is a custom made Beanipet


Gift (bear) from me to me 
excluded the necklace which from big uncle

Lastly 
my course-mate
You guys really given me a big surprise 
The effort that you guys make 
let me have a shock yet happy
Thanks "Lion" and "monkey" 
for helping me everytime I had problem in studies
hanging out with me 
With you all
my Uni life is not alone
room with arrow
how would you react when you step into room

No comments:

Post a Comment