Have a break, enjoy reading

Saturday, December 1, 2012

nothing better than family and friend

other than family
friends
also part of life
the most important thing in my life
other than oxygen
family just like paper and I was like a pen
friend was like a paint
creating a colorful drawing of life

I am a person that easily express my feeling
I like to keep my feeling in front of unclosed friend
unless is very close friend
visit to carlsberg
this is our first visit study trip
they are my coursemate

Haha's family gathering

hardly meet them both
with duck~~~
Dear friend ~~~~

Sometime i was long winded
and
I was a emotional person
cry easily
happy like mad
emo when I feel lonely

Is you, you, you and you
pull me up
when i was down

Have a great life and stay healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment