Have a break, enjoy reading

Monday, April 8, 2013

New adventure

Leave home for a month
and getting two month soon

Is kinna miss home in the first few days
is getting much more better as
I meet more friend here
don't worry about me
my friend and family
I will take care of my own
time to let me to fly with my own wings.......

It was a long
Last week
a friend and a family member leave me
although the friend I just met her for once
but it just cruel accident that happen to her
I am here to say
"Goodbye Great Grandma... We will always miss you, don't worry about your children and grandchildren, as they had grew up and time for them to accept the reality."

I had to handle all my emotion and mood
try to comfort myself and others
finally had a serious burst at Carmen's memorial

from all this
I stay stronger......
more open minded
what I curious must ask at the moment
we dunno do we have any tomorrow by today
act now instead or regret later
we been through the hardest part, time to climb up to the best part of life

formal that I brought a year ago...... i din expect that the first time I wore it will be on memorial event
 for the past few week,
I had hard time adapt to the teaching method here
which is different from what I had
while the stressing time
have a break to social
make more friends
you will feel the different

but I still miss my friends at Penang and other part of the world.......
Monthly gathering

we both enjoy cooking...... the first time experience cook for  ten people......

feeding kangaroo...... it hands was warm

play hard
study smart

No comments:

Post a Comment