Have a break, enjoy reading

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Alcohol

Alcohol is some sort of useful chemical

In lab,
it used to sterile surfaces
kill microbe

In kitchen,
it enhance the flavour of dishes
make it more delicious

In pub,
it facilitate to provoke the surrounding environment
make people high
temporary forget the stress

In automobile,
it act as fuel to make every motor move
travel people to every where

In cosmetic,
it act as a solvent
such as perfume
make people smells good

In my opinion
it is a type of drinks
that solve my thirsty
and
relax my emotion and mood

But
I drink it more and more frequent
I think i should reduce it~~~
keep my life healthy~~~
never fall in love with alcohol
your liver will hate you forever~~~
my favourite type of alcohol~~~
Utilise it wisely
Alcohol not a bad chemical
if you use it appropriately 

No comments:

Post a Comment