Have a break, enjoy reading

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What a unique Birthday

I have a silent birthday this year
this might be the most memorable birthday of the year
I lost my voice on my birthday 
Not even a single sound

what ever wanna to say is hard to speak out
the feeling is kind of complicated

Unfortunate stuff happens on days before my birthday
people around me looks unhappy
make me feel helpless
Dont know how to react
other than putting a smile on my face

What a complicated July
hopefully everyone life get back to normal soon
life move on
as I always say

I always here to mentally support you guys and gals
although I not in counseling
but I am a good listener

At last
thanks for all the wishes from friends
thanks for still remember it
although is just a normal day
All the july Babies
First day meeting them
nice to meet yous


No comments:

Post a Comment