Have a break, enjoy reading

Monday, December 7, 2009

Recently~~

Less updated blog recently
because I have no computer to use
and I dun like people watching me posting post

The event for this week is quite bored
let's start from Sunday
Last Sunday
Went my fourth aunty's house
then go had dinner at Batu Kawan
(forgot to bring camera, so no photo)

I was staying at home until Thursday
Finally I went out
but still bored
Everyday shopping
I had continuous shopping for four day
I tired with it
Besides shopping
my holiday is eating
Last Friday went CRC again for grandma belated birthday
it had been postponed for 2 month
Finally wait all the family member free
to eat together
then
again food plan for Sunday
We going Teluk Kumbar
for Thai Food
my uncle ordered 12dishes
but All in small plate
quite nice
but I like the view rather than the food

It had been so long that
whole family sat together
eat along drink along
happy chatting
Laughing
Hope this kind of situation
always happen


No comments:

Post a Comment