Have a break, enjoy reading

Friday, May 7, 2010

my life change because of her

Arsene
one of my best friend in Inti
but she is left Inti
and going to MMU

with her
my life is full of fun
I did some of my 1st time with her
dancing
singing
did something ordinary(in my opinion)
and although a lot of stress from assignment
but I enjoy it

last week
we are so down of her leaving
but the thing we can do is
enjoy the last moment we be together in Inti

since we are free
me and she went to
MMU
to look about the environment
wishing her all the best in her furture studies

we will always miss you

I went back to Penang
asual
it just like a food trip

when at INTI, I miss home and friend in Penang
when at home, I miss all about Inti

I missing both currently.....
I will always miss you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment