Have a break, enjoy reading

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

title +less

Having CSC test 2 today
basically i finish study all the chapter
but
i study with the drama on...
and thinking of something else

During exam,
all the stuff I study
gone
forgor
mixed up
What I wrote
I have no confident at all

I like and love the feeling that after math test 2
hapi and relax
although i sad because of Arsene leaving
but now
I dunno weather I can pass the paper or not
although it just a test 2

How useless I'm?
I learn a lesson
dun ever study with watching drama
beside math
I will flight for 'U' until the final

God bless me to pass the CSC test 2 pls....
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
After ENL class,
Leon ask me, mingyi and shan wei
to join him and the other
for a event
and attend the meeting for tonight

If we involve,
we have to give up our holiday
and stay at Inti
planing, give idea
decorate board and .....

But we give up the chances
not that I want my holiday
just because
I DUNWAN THE THING THAT HAPPEN ON F'NITE HAPPEN AGAIN
and
Shan wei hope to stay at home rather than staying here

Sorry Leon
Just call us up if you need our helps
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
My thinking habits back again
this kinds of feeling
occurs almost during near my exam
because of too stress
or too free

thinking thinking thinkng
thinking a lot

feel that I want to cry out all my feeling now
but I can't
the feeling inside my heart
or the thought in my brain
will brust oneday

when is the day?
coming soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment