Have a break, enjoy reading

Monday, August 23, 2010

lovable morming

Since i went back to Penang last Thursday
today morning have to wake up early in the morning
to catch my flight

everytime
i catch on a morning flight
i sure sleep
but
the sky is to beautiful
made not dare to sleep
below are photo shoot taken on plane


the cloud feel like cotton
and the sky color
make me
so.....
hard to describe

after 3hours
i reach Nilai
the ppl from the LENOVO service centre
called me
'Your laptop is ready to collect"
what?
I just back and they say
mine laptop is repaired
haiz
gonna to miss it for 3weeks more

THANKS to
Wei Yee the owner of the laptop i using now
Ai-Lynn for the chocolate and key chain
My Aunty for fetching me to Airport
and ....
Lasty
THANKSSSSS to my Big Uncle
He always my supporter
in all kinds of situation I in

No comments:

Post a Comment