Have a break, enjoy reading

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Is that the fate ?

Everytime during my exam
there will be something happen
to me or around me

During UPSR
I having high fever at the day before

During SPM
I forgot what is happening

During my HSC mid-year exam
Some one call and disturb me
I hate the feeling
she just scold me like
Like I did something wrong
Do she ever think what she did on me and my family

During foundation
there is some problem occur too
disturbing my concentration

First year of degree
argument with friend
let me feel super up set

Second year of degree
I wish there is nothing happen
I wish to have a happy study break that
let me fully concentrate in studying
I wish to hit my target this sem
Although my course work marks are not well done
Now I still have plenty of time
DO IT BEFORE YOU REGRET

No comments:

Post a Comment