Have a break, enjoy reading

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kampar 3days two night trip

this trip was plan long time ago
because of something happen on that time
this trip is continuously postpone till now

I went by ETS train
it was quite comfortable
3 hours ++ journey past fast
chatting with friend on whatsapps
but
is super bored if just scrolling up and down on facebook

let say about Kampar
there is nothing to do
others than eating
I had been eating from the moment I open my eye till the time I sleep

The Shark Cafe
is an ocean theme cafe
the food is still ok ok......
not really surprise me
18 degree celcius 
i love this cafe near Gopeng
it use all the natural food 
vegi , mushroom
a special vegetarian shop
their fried sweet potato was extremely nice
Sometime I feel that we are crazy 
we wake up in the early in the morning
take about 45min journey to Ipoh
to have Fuk Shan dim sum
the food there was nice and fresh 
until Penang dim sum
which have more choices
too bad I cant try each type of them
Student in Kampar like lok lok
the fried mushroom 
leave a good memory for me
I fall in love with mushroom
when we reach that time is nearly to 1am midnight
but still a lot of people surorunded the stall

This is the curry noodle 
there is a variety of noodle for us to choose
but choose koey teow
because this noodle is different from Penang
it is more tastier
I love this

Other than eat ,
there is nothing to there
is quite boring
Although there are quite a lot of nice food
but I still love the life in Inti
Student there all are thin
is seldom to see someone fat there
Body shape like me 
is consider fat there

Their Uni life is totally different from INTI
everyone cycling to class
even the hostel area is quite complicated
I don't feel any belonging there
Maybe I already adapt to INTI life
on the way to Kampar in ETS


If I would go again to Kampar
I would only stay for a day
anyway thanks Kek for bring me here and there

No comments:

Post a Comment