Have a break, enjoy reading

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Am I doing the right thing??

I start to wonder
am I doing the right thing

I decide not to back hometown
and staying in Adelaide
for
"unimportant stuff
or something unrelated to my future"

Family member may said I should doing something
more precious
but
I am Happy with my life now
free and easy yet relax

Although
is a bit tired after whole day of standing
but
I get something that make me happier
from it

Is another feeling of successful
although is nothing related
but I experience something others
that might not get from the official work

I getting more in love to Adelaide
how am I gonna leave this lovely city
and also the beloved friends over here.....
they accompany the every lonely time of mine
the happiest in working on every stuff



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I miss you like crazy just that you don't know........ so i have to hide it nicely deeply in my heart~~~~

      Delete