Have a break, enjoy reading

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Evil March

I wondering why
bad thing always happened on March
since the day I graduated from high school

I always had bad time, emotion and health
on MARCH
is this a curses ???

As I mention before
I hate the world when I don't feel belonging
insecure feeling making me mad

when a brunch of friend staying to close for some time
then the sudden distance
make me feel empty
that's why I have those feeling
last time I able to stand the loneliness
but I don't think I able to withstand it

I think I should persuade myself to stay stronger
no one able to stand or stay by my side for forever
even best friend will have their own life

Believe in yourself ,
You able to get through every tiny obstacle that block you
from being a better person
Never give up
there surely someone that support you silently........

No comments:

Post a Comment