Have a break, enjoy reading

Friday, August 28, 2009

18/7/2009

I have a trip to Pulau Jerejak
Organised by SOSAM
In the morning on that day
I reached the Jeti near Quennbay
about 7.45am
but still no ppl come yet
I thought all had gone

After that
I realise that I arrive too early
After waiting for 5 minutes
more and more people come
while waiting for the boat

some people doing exercise

me & Huey Yong

After waiting for 45minutes
Is our turns to get a rides on the boat
quite fun on the boat
funny ppl talked funny jokes
jorney took about half an hours
Everyone is so excited when reached there

1stly
We had a warm up
then go for the jungle trekking
Whole journey takes about 1 hours
quite tired
but fun

2nd
rock climbing
haiz
I hate this 1
because My WEIGHT
impossible for me to climb up
so
just give up

Next is
Lunch time
the food there was extremely bad
to survive
so have to force ourselves to eat some

After that is free time
quite bored d
nothing to do
just sit beside the swimming pool
watching ppl swimming
because of tooooo bored
we dicided to cycle
but all the bicycle got problem 1

We wait wait wait
until 3pm
we went to flying fox
I din had this experience before
It is fun and not scared


ready to fly~~
Before we back to Penang Island
we capture some photo
yoga in Jerejak
the photo was captured
to introduce ur bag
The photo that I like the most
When reach Penang Island
I feel like already few day not in Penang
funny feeling
I fetch CY back
He was called a "KING" in Inti HSC
I'm so nervous fetching him without reason
maybe I scared he will shouted when I press the break to fast
I never had a
so funny trip before
different experience with those ppl
Thanks everyone for giving me a nice day
althought was soooo tired

No comments:

Post a Comment