Have a break, enjoy reading

Sunday, August 30, 2009

矛盾~~

Because I am a late comer
I had my last semester break
is used for my 1st assesment test
so whole week had to study
I keep waiting for holiday
FINALLY
reach
but I feel very very bored
nothing to do
suddenly I feel that I'm so useless

Monday
I going out to Gurney with
Rou Yen, Chin Yin and Eileen

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

whole day stay at home

grow mushroom

Then

Friday

suddenly receive Huey Yong sms

say wanna to hav breakfast together

since grandma agree

I meet 17 traffic light on the way to Xiang Yih house

90% of them are red light

the breakfast is also our lunch d

sorry for I am late

we went Coffee Island



Huey Yong

Xiang Yih pointing the love on Ubi's drink
This holiday maybe my most emo holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment