Have a break, enjoy reading

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm back~~~

After a month,
I'm back,
din't go anything,
just prepare for exam.
Let's talk about the trial exam....
1st day
English As Second Language
The paper I most worried
But the paper is better than what I think
2nd day
Chemistry
The paper most I will scare
when teacher return the paper
b'coz teacher will arrange from highest to lowest
and call out the name with the mark
QUITE DIFFICULT
3nd day
Mathematics
The paper I have no confident
When look though all ok
but
when look the question
I will meng cha cha
This paper is still ok
not so hard
all prove question can do
4th day
Physics
The subject that I had no ides
dream about all the formula the night before
the formula in my dream was mix up
so scary
75% of the paper still can do
5th
Biology
The subject I like the most
the paper is toooooooo hard
+
my short-term memory lost
very serious
Most of the qustion dunno how to answer
The paper that going to die
haiz....
Hope I can pass all the paper with flying colour
*I think Biology is hard to get a pass*

No comments:

Post a Comment