Have a break, enjoy reading

Monday, March 29, 2010

Last week

many thing happen on last week
start from the arguement with Shan Wei
who scolding ppl like scolding animal
which i not agree with what she did
always get angry as she like
without understanding other people feeling
we are friend
also cannot scold until like that
although i had did something wrong

next is
the f'night
worry for so long about it
waste a lot of time preparing it
props look like a lot thing wanted to prepare
but actually not
just someone feel that it a lot
and get angry easy to others
thing will move smooth if you look it relax

third is
me and arsene
had been make ourselves
extremely tired last week
we fully arrange our timetable until no time to think other thing
mon - rehesal then not going out because of rainning
tues - rehesal then my box karaoke
wed - preparing 'oven' until midnight
thrus - smo'ke after the f'nite
after back penang
I realise that all my energy
had been used up
my body is currently low battery
no energy to think

fourth is
I had been be a security in a pub
for a 2hours
checking girl's body
because of something happen
the thing most geng 1 is
i check a boy who currently is a girl
you know what i means?
but the thing still cannot be search...

fifth is
I had been eat a lot
in this weekend
at least 5 meals a day
i din feel the hunger this few days
I continue my next meal
even i still full

I will list down what i had been ate in next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment