Have a break, enjoy reading

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Prepare myself for more task after CNY

Chinese new year is over
no more gambling
and no more angpow
til next year

there are some test is held this week and the following week
monday was my CSC test 1
this subject looks easy
but actually not easy
everytime i open the book
i start feel sleeply
and every time I also fall sleep
haiz
at least I put some effort on it

the next subject is GNS
is too general until
don't know what will be test
Just prepare on what I got on INTIonline

there are a lot of event in INTI this month
at first we are not planning to go for
the O' night
but after our dinner
we past by the MPH
the party look greats and high
so, lastly we decide to pay and attend it
the main theme is dominate of Mr. and Miss inti catwalk
but some of the performance
is funny and nice
exspecially Bobby Gaga
that guys that change Poker face into 恭喜发财 in facebook
is form INTI-UC
do you believe it?
we enjoy the night

on thursday afternoon,
me, chin wei and Arsene
was deciding what to eat at the dining hall
after walk around the dining hall
we decide to have Pizza
but the hotline is busy
so three of us straight away went to Pizza Hut
haha
that is a Ladies Afternoon
it is free and easy
after our lunch
we go walk around the shoplot
then go in Karaoke again
this time is not my box
is city box

No comments:

Post a Comment