Have a break, enjoy reading

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Second week of Chinese New Year

Monday(22/2)
Early in the morning went to airport
the first time mummy sent me to airport
but i kena marah again
why she always like to scold people
without any big problem....?

The first time I saw long queue
at the gate of departure
most of the people ask for cutting line
but they have the same boarding time as me

the flight is on time today
reach Inti before 9am
finally u made a good job Airasia

Tuesday(23/2)- Thursday(25/2)
This few day I terrible for me
it start from sore throat to flu
then to soundless finally cough
That is the terrible thing I had on this CNY

five of us had been act
to give the Birthday Girl a big surprise


Friday(26/2)
Some of them stay awake whole night
so all sleep until late morning
seen nothing to do
we plan to go Giant to have
the nice smell waffer
but plan cancel
we plan to go Ice room
we went there by taxi
then enjoy the nice, beatiful ice kacang
then we when back by foot
it just like attending "sun walk"
hot like mad
cars and track around us
horn us...
maybe they are admire us
haha
just joke( i din have the thick face)




we had been went to My Box for three days
to trainning for Arsene's Birthday
althought I had no sound

Saturaday(27/2)
we wake up 9am in the morning
went to bus station wait for the bus to KTM
then take KTM to Seremban
on the way to Seremban
we pop up with some idea to 'kacau' birthday girl
which is waiting us at the Green Box
I sms her that I not going there
because I had flu and no sound to sing
and I will go and meet them in evening
as the plan continue
they when up to Green Box
and me going to buy a cupcakes
then when up to Green box
but the birthday girl stand outside
and break out plan
surprize moving from time to time

After that
we went back to Arsene house
some playing mahjong and some are chatting
the party is quite big
In the night
we play card without using money
but with food and biscuit
the night is fun and everyone is enjoy it

Sunday(28/2)
to be normal
we usually stay awake
then we continue play cards
this time is with money = gambling
then we had BBQ at 5am in the morning
but everyone is sleeply
we can't tahan and all of us are fall sleep
after 8am shan wei is walking in and out
to wait for Arsene's parent to wake up
because we miss our bed in hostel
wait wait and wait
until 10am we finally heard some sound
Is time to go back....

No comments:

Post a Comment