Have a break, enjoy reading

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A fullfill weekend

last weekend
is a shopping weekend
continous shopping for 2 days
that's crazy

Saturday went Mid-valley
with Zionn and Qi Ting
actually I wanna search for shoe
but lastly
bought a dress and a short pants
* too bad that we forgot to take a photo for the day

Sunday
went The Mines with
Ming Yi
Is the first time I been there
That's is bad as what I imaging before going there
is some kind like Island plaza
but a lot computer stuff sellig there
and a lot of discount on it


we plan for a movie
because i miss the chance for movie yesterday
we decide to watch
is a great movie

go and watch u have you are free
I fall in love with the theme song
Secrets

Although there have not much thing to shop
but I bought 2 computer software
digital scrapbbok and pc games
I am addicted in both of them

There got a book shop
wow
i love the shop
got a lot of interesting books sold there
I bought 2
but I regret that why didn't buy a few more

Lastly I went back to KTM station
by the water taxi
too bad is raining on that time
can;t enjoy much

I enjoy the weekend
although is physically tired
I must promise myself to
pay attention in my studies in weekdays
and have fun on weekend

Today
someone is getting old
haha
is My little uncle
although he will not see this
but just a wishes
that wishing him HAPPY BIRTHDAY

and
I gonna to wish a friend who is going
for her trip
two days after
Have a pleasant trip
and enjoy the whole journey

No comments:

Post a Comment