Have a break, enjoy reading

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the last day of my eighteen

Review of my eighteen
erm....
I sign in a course name HSC
in INTI Collage Penang
enjoying the collage life
without the uniform and strict rules

have a great time with
Yiqi, Huey Yong, Shu Ting, Kai Li and other course mate
during lunch time, outing and so on

(there is a lot, sorry if i din mention it here)

In my eighteen,
I attend the first prom night
First time
dressing up myself
and makeup
attend it with TAFE student
and the night also the first night I g
another prom night
was my HSC prom

a different kind of feeling of night

Then,
I work my first short period of job
at the factory
tiring but i a new experience


Besides,
I enjoy the every single gathering of friend
with lynn
(hey, we must took photo liao wanna found one photo also hard leh)
with secondary claamete
with Lynn classmate

Next,
I first time to study away from home
to INTI UNIVERSITY at Nilai
undertaking Foundation in Science
although I had took HSC last year
but I didn't regret of making this decision
I enjoy and have fun with it
I glad to know Arsene, Ming Yi and Chin Wee there
and also the other person
I met there
I happy have you all when I miss my home much

There is too much to write about my eighteen
before I end
I would like to Thanks my best buddy
My sis Ai-Lynn
you always stay beside me
and support me
whenever I face the problem
or having great time
you always the best

No comments:

Post a Comment