Have a break, enjoy reading

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hapi Birthday to.....

Me....

Finally July 8 arrive
is my nineteen big big day

the celebration of birthday was separate to a few part
part 1
at FRIDAY
is too surprise
the waiter ask me to sing and give speech
omg
i was to nervous until
forgot what to say
now i going to replace the speech for that day
I would like to thanks my big uncle for the celebration
and
thanks mum to bring me to this lovely earth
although is full with PROBLEM everyday
and....

part 2
at STATION 1
it just opposite Friday
there was band singing song that night
again Uncle post a notice to the ppl
and the ppl sang me a birthday song
the birthday mood was getting higher and higher
I like the environment of there
is was so calm

part 3
on facebook chatting
chat with a friend
because of drinking beer just now
i'm am high chatting with 'you'

part 4
at the gathering of 'friend'
i didn't aspect Kuan min them bring me
a present
Thanks guys
I enjoy the time

part 5
at Tsuruya
Japanese food my favourite
have a family gathering
i love this moment

Part 6
at home
ah kim online two cakes
milies crepes
hmmm
have a cream puff taste
another feeling of cakes
like it

Part 7
with buddy
or my sis sis
at gurney
plan for movie but
end up with shopping
I bought a jacket
which i wanted at Spirit
s bit expensive
but i happy to got it
thanks d my best buddy
I have a great day

Part 8
at FACEBOOK and mobile
the wishes from friend
give me a warm birthday
although just 2 words
It bring huge meaning
Thanks guys

lastly
HAPI BIRTHDAY TO ME
LOVE YOU LEI WUEN
HAVE A BETTER TOMORROW
ENJOY YOUR LAST TEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment