Have a break, enjoy reading

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bad timing

During the way back to Penang
I think I choose the bad timing

First
Vancouver snowing about 6 inches
causes all the air canada flight cant check in

Second
The Novotel hotel have no record
about my booking
they state that my booking make by air canada
was the day before I travel

Third
Vancouver to Hong Kong flight was delay
due to the delay at the Toronto
1hours late

Fourth
After check in the hotel
we plan to go for shopping at the Citigate Outlet
but
when we reach there
I almost close

Fifth
I reach the HKIA early in the morning
is so excited to back Penang
since have been 2 days
we have our breakfast there
yet is so expensive
and lot of ajinamoto
making us extremely thirsty

we rush to the gates
since I shop at the Zara for a bit longer
is final call
haiz
bad thing happen again
due to some technical problem
we have to get down the plane
after an hour waiting on the plane
this mess up all my plan

I hard to find a flight to Penang from KL
especially on Friday
so we decided to take direct flight
but we need to WAIT for another 4hours
wtf
I have been waiting from the morning until now
I hate waiting.....

Lastly
I reach Penang
more early
but where my luggage
haiz
have to wait again to fill in all the form
wat the bad day I had
after the staff check
my bag is still at KL
stupid bag....


Anyway
Is all past
please no repeating anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment