Have a break, enjoy reading

Thursday, June 17, 2010

3rd day




still left one and the half day
I will leave Singapore
suddenly have the feeling of
I LOVE SINGAPORE
maybe is travel
let my broken heart
recover

3rd day
day to leave Sentosa
and move on to Singapore town area

exploring
SINGAPORE DUCK TOUR
- a kind of car that can move on land and water
can consider as boat too

SINGAPORE FLYER
world's biggest
I love it
move slow
but it let me feel lonely
i don't know why

Then
we check in to MANDARIN ORCHARD HOTEL
compare to 8 years before
it is totally different


due to having dinner with uncle's friend
at Katong area
no resting time for us
extremely tired
but the food taste change a lot

Have a pleasant day

I realize thing change everyday
I cannot stop it
so
I should let it be to change
and get use to the changes

No comments:

Post a Comment