Have a break, enjoy reading

Sunday, June 6, 2010

updated!!1

First
I wanna to wish my
little white car
happy 1 anniversary
because of you
I got my freedom

Secondly
last week was my final exam
for foundation first sem
all the paper is going well
I hope i can past it with flying colour
because this is the 1st time
i completely go throught the notes and books....

Thirdly
I having my looooooonnnnngggg holidays
It is long and i think it will be
bored
mission during the holiday
*exercise at 5 days a week
I hope i can
*do something meaningful
i will plan it
*always stay happy and smile always
no matter how emo i am
*revision biology and chemistry before
semester 2 starts
.....

Next...
I going for TRAVEL
it has been so long
that i have not travel out to Malaysia
although is near
I will enjoy it
have a hapi holiday mattongtong

I WILL BE BACK FOR UPDATE SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment