Have a break, enjoy reading

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Between Singapore and Penang

morning
wake up early in the morning
to have a last chance of hunting
and shopping

Ladies and Gentleman
I mattongtong
got my 1st branded bag
as a birthday present
for my last teen
actually did not think of buying it
and never think
on that day
Uncle told me
go choose one as your present
me: what? joking?
Uncle: yala, most girl at your age already have one!
I bought it in hurry
but i quite like it
and still not regret buying it

me and my auntie spent quite a long time
for buying souvenir
but still miss out a lot of shop
whole road is connected shopping mall
somemore it is on sales
if stay a few days more
surely shop till drop
too bad we can't
because all the flight to Penang is fully booked
and the hotel room had been raised to RM1000 per night
Is not worth
is better that keep the money and come again next time

so we just run with the time
to the Changi Airport
shop in the airport
until the last minute
we catch up the flight

Girl can crazy for shopping until
no food no water
leg tired
but still can survive

Finally reaches Penang
Little uncle keep
take me as a joke
for my bag
haih
and my mother ask me that
Is it fake one?
omg.....

when is my next travel?
I hope it will be tomorrow
I love travel
Travel had been part of my dream a long long time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment