Have a break, enjoy reading

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Summary of 2010 Part 1



Lot of thing happens on this year
happy, sad, worry, excited
but I enjoy the year

I learn how to appreciate
for what I have
I will always love you guys

January
This is the 1st time I live outside alone
without any family member
luckily I have a group of friend
If not I will not stay that strong alone
I realize that how to take care myself
manage all the thing by my own
Went Genting with friends
I never expect my mum letting me go
but she did
My Uni life officially start

February
quite busy this month
is all about chinese new year
have great time with family and friend
and I'm glad meet up with Arsene
There are lot of 1st time with you guys
sing karaoke
shopping
exploring kl
......

March
was a nightmare to me
lot of thing went in to my like
disappointment, sadness, anger
happen in this month
at here I would like to
Sorry to Shan Wei
I had misunderstand you
at first
at the end of the year
I agree what you had said is true

Since is a nightmare
I had no comment
but I would like to Thanks
Lynn, Chin wee, and Arsene
U guys lift me up....
when I drop to the max
Yet,
we are enjoy lot of food this month

April
is my 1st time when clubbing
not really fun
yet is troublesome
club is not a place for entertainment

May
because of some reason Arsene leave INTI

there are memory left between us
next is Presentation
Other than last year ENL
I have no presentation experiences
is totally nervous
There is the end of Sem 1




No comments:

Post a Comment