Have a break, enjoy reading

Friday, December 31, 2010

Summary of 2010 Part 3

My life is getting busier

October
the most Happy month

little uncle wedding was the big event
since 16years ago
is awesome
I start learning how to cook
with Cathleen
taste not bad

November

the busy month
all the test, assignment
come in this month
and I went travel to Malacca
with friend
I had a great time with them
a special trip

December

is the most exciting month
beginning of the month
I went KL and Malacca
with family
then back INTI for final exam
everything going fine
after that rush back Penang
within 12 hours
flied to CANADA
had my first white christmas there
and new year eve beside the Niagara Fall
the fall is awesome
it is fantastic during the night time


To wrap up,
I take the most times of flight in 2010
try lot of new experiences

I love 2010
it was a great year


No comments:

Post a Comment