Have a break, enjoy reading

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Summary of 2010 Part 2

June
Times flies
is middle of the year
I had my final examination
then when back Penang for my long sem break
Thanks Lynn for fetching me

Next I flied to Singapore
I enjoy the time there
and I brought my 1st Branded bag
When back to Penang
Mine movie maraton start
watch about 10+ movie in a month

July
My month
celebrating my birthday for 3days continuous
have a great 1

with my family and friends

After that,
have a class gathering at Shabu Shabu
a bit disappointed because most of them can't attend


The month end with The starting of
Semester 2

August
a storm hit my laptop
forces to back Penang for repair
but I enjoy the every single minute at Penang

September
Is my mid-sem break
a week in Penang
is too short for megathering with Friends
at Hard rock beach side
And my second uncle back from Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment