Have a break, enjoy reading

Monday, January 4, 2010

1St day new of life

Wake up around 8am in the morning

Get a breath of fresh air

Went to enroll for the foundation in science

I had been famous suddenly

All the counselor sittting there know me

Omg

“U are that 1 taking HSC 1, rite?”

After settle all the enrollment

Went for the photo shotting for the student ID

And the person say

Get back tomorrow

Omg again

That means I have no internet use again for today

And my time table for today is quite free

What should I going to do?

Then just went to class

1st class mathematics

The lecturer sound is so low and unclear

I think I gonna to have a big problem in listening what he talking

2nd class chemisty

A funny lecturer and forgetful

Like to use quote such as “unfortunately” , “what ya”, let me think about it”

3rd class Basic computing

Lecturer late for 10minute

And come and talk about 20minute and ask us back

Meet a new friend today

Her name is Shan Wei

From Ipoh

After chat with her in English for half day

Just realise that she know CHINESE

Really sweat de mattongtong

No comments:

Post a Comment