Have a break, enjoy reading

Saturday, January 30, 2010

3rd week in Inti-uc

My life is getting more and more interesting at INTI-UC
although my class is not pack
but is busy with 'meeting'
at the dining hall

Another thing is
we went 'yam cha' everyday
and find out that
there is a burger stall selling very nice burger
OTAI
yummy
and I am addicted
with coffee ice again
at Palma Maju Nasi Kandar stall
it is cheap and smell good

Everything is fine here
I'm getting use with the environment here
although sometime will still emo
but it is getting less and less

I start the life here
which is free and easy
relax doing everything

GNS will held a foundation night
now are busying thinking the idea for the night
hope all thw thing will be
'shun shun li li'
no arguement
hehe

14days to back penang
i miss it a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment