Have a break, enjoy reading

Friday, January 1, 2010

Recently...

My life for this few days
is extremely rush
rush in and out
for the preparation
but still hanging out with friend

A few hours will be the end of 2009...
Is there anything that I had not done?

Let's make a summary about what is happening on 20009...
1. I have a longest holiday in the beginning of year.
2. Just realise that I am important in helping uncle when he is down.
3. Have a very simple Chinese New Year celebration.
4. Got my SPM result on 12th March, and I'm not appreciate with it but still had to accept it.
5. Pass my driving test.
6. Argue with my mum for a week for my further study in choosing Form 6 or collage.
7. Had a decision taking HSC in Inti International Collage.
8. Start my collage life in 18th March with the 1st class chemistry.
9. Got my 1st car in my life on 26th May.
10. Celebration of my 18th Birthday at Korean BBQ and "Hui Huang" steamboat. (1st time uncle spend so much on my birthday)
11. Have a trip to Pulau Jerejak with a group of friend.
12. Had my 1st english presentation with formal wear.
13. Dress up and makeup for the 1st time to Inti Prom with high heels on October and break my record to arrive home at 1am midnight.
14. Finish my HSC final examination and hang out with friend after that.
15. Have a BBQ with classmate at Kai Li's house and with Lynn's classmate at Shun Mu's house.
16. I got my 1st part time job at ITP factory for 5days only, and get my 1st salary.
17. Set my hair for the 1st time to HSC alumi night on 12/12/09.
18. Have a special christmas this year.
19. Make a decision to go Inti Nilai for further studies.
20. Got my 1st personal laptop and a touch screen phone.
21. Go for a countdown party with friend at Gurney, although just a simple day but is memorable.

Sorry for all my friend if I done anything that hurt you physically or mentally. Hope to get forgiveness form all of you.

This is the 100th post of My blog... HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment