Have a break, enjoy reading

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My new life

Today

Have a uncomfortable feeling

I was happy in the morning

But start feel of something wrong

I scare I will cry

This is my 1st time to stay outside alone

The tears is automatic out from my eyes

Although I want to control it

Maybe the nasi lemak I ate that afternoon is too spicy

Please forgive me that didn’t talk much

I just want to prevent me from crying

I know that once I cry it is hard to stop it

Let’s describe about Inti Nilai

Actually not that worst like others say

Better that what I imagine

I feel that it just like a holiday place

where is very quite and close to natural

I should get use with my life WITHOUT shopping mall

Thanks for the person I sms tonight

You prevent me from crying

Everything is fine and going well today

Hope that everything will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment