Have a break, enjoy reading

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The day I will be back to PENANG

I'm so excited today
because I going back home
I had miss my bed and the food
and oso all the people in Penang for 2weeks

Going class in the Happy mood
In class we are still chat with the avatar topic
how bad is us
hehe

General studies class cancel
so we walk to the MPH to register for activities
then four of us decide to choose YOGA
I thought that YOGA not very popular for student
but actually not

After class back room to pack my bags
then stay in room to wait until 4.45pm
then walk out to take taxi

the MOST careless mistake
I had made in my life and at the beginning of 2010
happen on today
that is I left my IC and all the cards
ON THE TAXI
luckly we have the phone number of one of the driver
I got back it
thinking of killing myself that why I'm so STUPID
and
CARELESS
and
DIN KEEP THE INPORTANT DOCUMENT CAREFULLY
this made me think think think
Hope that is will never happen again
Thanks to...

No comments:

Post a Comment