Have a break, enjoy reading

Thursday, January 7, 2010

6/1/2010

I get a fall at the MPH there..

So ‘sia sui’ nia

Aiyo

Is not that I like to complain

I still not get my ID

That what I so dissappointed today

Because I paid my fee at IICP

They still not receive here

I thought that I will have internet to use tonight

But still have to continue wait wait wait

I think I will look like giraffe soon

Hehe… (just joke)

I currently have 4/18 known classmate d..

1st is Shan Wei but she back hometown for resting

2nd is Arsene quite funny gal like to talk

3rd is Ting ting a hard working gal start study before the lecturer start teaching

4th is Ming Yi a cute and nice one

That’s all for today…

Tomorrow class until 12noon only…

Must find something to do…

And hope to get my student ID soon…

Is I look like a International student?

Is that I very dark in colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment